How to apply to university of Pretoria
Please ensure that you meet the admission requirements before applying.
- It is in your best interest to complete your own application. The University of Pretoria does not make use of representatives, agents or agencies during the application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents or agencies, you do so at own risk.
- The closing dates are non-negotiable. It is your responsibility to ensure you apply before the applicable deadline!
- It is of utmost importance that you provide your correct personal email and postal addresses to enable the University of Pretoria to communicate with you directly.
Persons with disabilities:
The online application system provides the facility for an applicant to disclose his/her disability status. Applicants are encouraged to make use of this facility to disclose their disability status at this point in the application process. Such a disclosure will in no way prejudice an application. Disclosing your disability status enables the University of Pretoria to better anticipate the needs arising from these disabilities.
There are 2 primary channels for applying to study at UP, viz.
- Complete your application online via the web, i.e. by using Explorer browser. As a last step you need to click on VERIFY and APPLY
- Complete and submit a paper / hard-copy application form
The use of the Online Study Application tool is not compulsory. Should you be unable to use this online tool, or choose to rather submit an application on paper, then you can either:
- Request a hard copy (i.e. paper) application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Download a PDF application form