Applying via Online Application – University Of Pretoria
|Please be informed that payment of your online application, is not the final step. You still need to click on “VERIFY” and “APPLY”.
Important note: It is the responsibility of the applicant to upload required supporting .pdf documents. It is also the responsibility of the applicant to verify and finally click on “apply” to submit an online application. The online application system is not intended for use by students presently registered and studying at the University of Pretoria. Please contact your Faculty should you wish to change to another field of study or if you wish to pursue a different degree. Important! If you have not clicked on VERIFY and APPLY as your last two steps, your application has not officially been submitted to the University of Pretoria.
International Students/ Non South African Citizens:
Before starting the application process, please:
- Review the checklist at the end of this document, to take notice of all pre-requisites. You will need to have certain information ready, as well as certain supporting documents available electronically, without which you will not be able to complete your online application.
You will only be able to submit your online application once you have:
- Completed the full online application form, AND
- Uploaded all the necessary scanned supporting documents in .pdf format, AND
- Either paid the application fee by credit card OR uploaded proof of bank deposit at Standard Bank, Account Number 012602604 (see checklist) .
- If you have not clicked APPLY, your form has not been submitted.
Once your application has been successfully submitted after you have clicked VERIFY and APPLY:
- You will no longer be able to do any further editing of your application via the Online Application system.
- You will be informed by email what your allocated student number (EMPLID) is.
- You will also be sent other important procedures describing how to check your progress and application results on the student portal.