Applying via paper forms – University of Pretoria
Should you elect to complete a paper application, once you are in receipt of the paper application form –
- The form must be completed in full, and
- The paper application form, when submitted, must be accompanied by:
- All relevant supporting documentation, and
- Proof of bank payment for the application fee of R300 ($30) for
- Your paper application form and payment should be posted to: The University of Pretoria, Client Service Centre, Private Bag X20, Hatfield, 0028.
Notes for paper applications
The University of Pretoria reserves the right to reject or revoke your admission if you provide incorrect, incomplete, illegible or fake documents. Supporting documents should be submitted before closing dates.
- For your own protection, cash should not be included when posting to UP.
- Please do not apply using both online and paper processes.
- To ensure delivery of your paper application package to UP it is recommended that you use DHL services or certified mail when posting it – as this will enable you to track delivery of your application to UP.