Details Of University of Johannesburg Application 2021/2022
University of Johannesburg Application 2021/2022 : To apply to University of Johannesburg , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Apply At UJ University of Johannesburg
To Apply At UJ, Things to note before using the online application for University of Johannesburg:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one?
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- Once you complete an online application you may not send a hardcopy application.
- Make sure you complete the application in full (so that there’s no delay from UJ).
- Getting a UJ student number does not mean you have been accepted.
- If you have any queries during the online application process, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Call Centre on 011 559 4555.
Apply Online At UJ
How to complete And Apply online at UJ:
UJ has a number of different application forms for various types of applicants. Once you have selected the online application which is applicable to what you want to study at UJ, you can follow the link below and complete the application.